Homeowners Insurance

Your home is one of your most important investments, so it's important to protect if with the best coverage available. We offer policies that cover you as a homeowner, condominium owner, rental property owner or even a renter looking to protect their contents.

  • Dwelling - This is the value of your home and decided by a building valuation report. The report is generated using things like type of construction, total square footage, number of bathrooms and more. The value is not the market value, but rather what it would cost to replace your home in the event of a total loss. 
  • Personal Property or Contents - This limit is a percentage of the total dwelling value. This coverage represents all of your contents or personal items not specfically scheduled on the policy.
  • Loss of Use - Coverage for you to live elsewherwe while damages are being repaired in your home due to a covered loss. This limit pays for the cost of boarding, meals, etc.
  • Personal Liability - The part of your homeowners policy that covers you from legal expenses and claims for compensation should you accidentally injure someone or damage their property.
  • Medical Payments - Covers medical bills incurred by a claimant that is injured on your property.

Who We Represent
As an indepdent insurance agency, we represent several providers with whom we are able to quote your coverage and provide a same-day quotation, often showing a complete comparison of your current coverages with our proposal. 

  • Harleysville
  • Nationwide
  • Allied Insurance
  • Safeco
  • Progressive
  • Foremost

For more information or personalized quote, contact us here or at (610) 565-1730.